No products in the cart.
• Allow the engine to cool down before installing your boost controller
• Locate the pressure source port and the wastegate actuator port on the turbocharger assembly
• Remove the factory boost control solenoid if fitted from the boost pressure supply port while leaving the solenoid connected to the ECU
• Install your boost controller in the wastegate pressure line with the wastegate arrow pointing towards the wastegate actuator
• If your wastegate actuator has additional ports, these will need to be blocked
• Secure all silicone hose ends with hose clamps
• Mount your boost controller bracket onto the vehicle, then attach the boost controller onto the bracket with the supplied screws
• Make sure the boost dial is turned completely anti-clockwise before making adjustments.